EVERYONE CAN WIN!
Teach 15 Essential Oils 101 Classes in 90 Days and receive an Exclusive Diamond Dinner during Young Living’s Grand Convention with Young Living Diamonds Duane & Jilene Hay and Royal Crown Diamond Adam Green along with a Swag bag of prizes!
ADDITIONAL MONTHLY PRIZES TO BE WON:
January – Teach 5 Classes in January
– Entered to Win an ARIA Diffuser (valued at $225 USD)
February – Teach a cumulative of 10 classes from January to February 28, 2016
– Entry to win an Intimate and Exclusive Thrive Family OOLA Experience for 2 in beautiful Banff, AB March 11-12. Package includes, course materials, 2 nights accommodation and $100 spending cash. Travel will be the responsibility of the winner. (value approx $500 CAD – although the experience itself is really priceless).
March – Teach a cumulative 15 classes from January – March 31, 2016
– Entry to win $500 towards towards Airfare and a ticket to Young Living’s 2016 International Convention in Salt Lake City (June 22-26, 2016), plus a 30 minute Individual Business Coaching session with Adam Green and 2 – 30 minute Private Coaching Sessions with Jilene Hay. Sessions to take place in April, 2016.
We will throughout the course of this challenge draw winners at random from the applicants for Awesome Oily prizes to be determined. Be sure to submit your event as soon as it is complete!
Teach an introductory YLEO session/class (Essential Oils 101) where at least 2 new non-members are present. For each session, you will be required to submit a minimum of 2 photos: (a) the guest list indicating both members/non-members, and (b) a photograph of you and your happy quests.
January 2-March 31, 2016
You may count the following events/classes toward your 15 101 classes:
- 1 Facebook Event
- Up to 2 Make & Take events (MUST include basic teaching overview of EO 101 where at least 2 non-YL members are in attendance
- 1 Vendor Event/Booth where you collect email/contact info AND you followup (photo of booth as well as followup sheet will be required).
- Up to 3 Zoom/Video class (where at least 2 non-YL members are in attendance – take a photo of the group via your computer screen)
- Lead up to 3 business classes (1 per month) with at least 5 new or non-established builders in attendance.
- You may teach a class for your downline, but an event will only count as an entry for one business builder. Even if you partner up with another business builder only one of you can get credit for this contest.
- One-on-ones do not count as your class entries
- If you have a few classes with no signups (this would be an unusual situation), then you must reach out to your sponsor or upline leader for mentorship, brainstorming, changing strategy, etc, so that the work you are putting in gets the desired results!
- If the winner is unable to claim the prize for whatever reason, a new winner will be chosen.